Privacy & usage
Your privacy is second only to the enjoyment of the products we make. We understand what it’s like to live in a modern world where every website wants to mine every bit of information from you, so here’s our pledge:
- We will NEVER give your information to any 3rd party for any reason. We will let you know where your information is and why it is there.
- We will not e-mail you unless you decide to sign up for our e-mail list, OR a product you own receives a free update. No annoying “don’t forget your cart!” e-mails!
- We will disclose all information regarding our tracking of visitors.
- We ask that you are 18 years or older, or have a legal parent or guardian present while visiting our website.
- Unless VAT exempt, EU and UK citizens must purchase our products from our EU and UK resellers, Best Service and Loot Audio, respectively.
- Non-US Customers are fully responsible for paying any due taxes, tariffs, or fees on their own. We do not and cannot collect, remit, or handle VAT or other foreign taxes.
- All content on this website, our products, and marketing materials are copyrighted by Versilian Studios LLC. with all rights reserved, unless stated otherwise.
- Only Kontakt-based products distributed via Pulse Downloader are officially eligible for a full refund; sales of VSTi, AU, and SFZ-based products are final.
- You must request a refund within thirty (30) days of purchase, by contacting us at email@example.com.
- The refund will be returned via the payment method originally used within 7 business days of the refund being granted.
- Refunds are only available for technical reasons, such as realizing your system does not meet the requirements (e.g. if you do not have the correct OS or version of Kontakt, etc.) or cannot run the instrument reliably or at all.
- Refunds will not be granted for subjective reasons, such as the sound or feeling of the instrument, or imperfections in the samples. Please review all available demo and playthrough materials prior to making a purchase to ensure it is the right product for you.
YOUR DATA & TRACKING
- We use Plausible to help understand who you are and what you are looking for.
- For tax purposes, we are required to maintain a record of all transactions for seven (7) years. This includes both offline digital and physical backups.
- All payment information is held securely by our payment processors, Paypal and Stripe. All personal information is held by our ecommerce provider, Cartloom.
- We reserve the right to remove comments posted in the comments section of our pages, blog, or social media at our discretion. We will as a rule remove comments containing hateful, derogatory, political, NSFW, or any other content we choose. We are not responsible for what you post or any results.
LESSONS LEARNED FROM ANALYTICS
- Did you know that Versilian Studios is visited by over 100 nations and 4,000 users around the world every week? Insight allows us to find new communities to work with and ideas for products to develop.
- Did you know that the number of female visitors has risen from 4% to nearly 20% between 2013 and 2023? We can find new ways to encourage women and minorities to join the industry as a whole.